Saturday, November 3, 2012

8 Bad Habits Preventing You From Having Flawless Skin


I always get compliments about my skin looking soft and even, a lot of people even think I over do editing on my pictures! But honestly....I do.. I mean I edit the resolution and the colors of the setting and what not but I don't edit my skin! I actually got rid of horrible habits i used to have and that's how I get my pretty skin! A lot of us don't realize many things we do that hurt our body and skin so I decided t o write a blog about this horrible habits you should watch out for if you want a flawless perfect beautiful complexion!

1- SMOKING
If you smoke and you're worrying about your skin then Quit! It's not only bad for your health but it's really bad for your skin! The longer you continue to smoke the sooner wrinkles will start appearing in yv our skin making you look older and you increase the chance of having ugly spots in your face.

2-NOT CLEANING YOUR FACE BEFORE YOU GO TO BED
Okay fine. I still have trouble following this tip! I mean before I noticed I just fall asleep without washing my face, and is it healthy? No! So take time to clean your skin before you go to sleep! The result of not cleaning your face is an accumulation of dirt on your face and your pores will get clogged, what makes you get pimples or irritations.

3-SQUEEZING PIMPLES
Many people have the bad habit of squeezing pimples, not knowing that it only gets worse if you do so. If you squeeze a pimple you push the bacteria further into your skin which can cause an infection or a scar. We obviously don’t want that! But believe me I know the feeling when you really want to squeeze a pimple and you end up doing it!  So if you really want to squeeze your pimple, at least make sure that you use a clean tissue.

4- SCRUBBING TOO OFTEN
A nice scrub once or twice a week is very good for your skin, it removes the dead cells you have and it leaves your skin soft and smooth. But, if you scrub too often your skin can get irritated which is bad for the oil production. Result is that you get pimples and you’re spreading bacteria’s.

5-NOT WASHING YOUR HAIR FREQUENTLY
If you don’t wash your hair often enough it will get oily and if you have long hair or a pony it touches your skin. If you already have acne problems or an oily skin you better avoid oily hair, because it will only get worse.


6- NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP
Make sure you sleep enough. If you don’t, it can cause stress, and stress isn’t that great for your skin. So relax! Otherwise you risk getting pimples and eczema.




7- TANNING TOO MUCH
Fortunately I don't have to tan! But for those of you who like tanning be careful! Because tanning too much is really bad for your skin and it increases the risk of skin cancer. Plus it causes you to get wrinkles faster.


8- EATING JUNK FOOD
Have you ever heard that phrase "You are what you eat"? Well it's truth! Eating too much junk food can have a huge impact on your skin since junk food has a lot of sugars, oils and fats causing you to have acne and other skin problems. Test it! If you have acne and eat junk food, stop eating junk food for one month and notice the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment