Thursday, November 1, 2012

Homeade Autum Aroma

I've tried many things to make my house smell good. I went to Kirkland and I bought their amazing aroma packets and they smell great but the scent only lasts for a couple of days and then you have to go back and buy more. I also tried their candles which I absolutely love but they would only last for 1-2 weeks if I lid them everyday. I've also tried many other things like oil diffusers, sprays, candles, gels and more but nothing seemed to satisfy me! Everything either costs too much or doesn't last long! So one day I decided to try something at home! and to this day I've done it every day since! and everybody that visits me notices the amazing smell and they love it! And believe me it doesn't cost a lot of money and it last for as long as you want! All you need is Cinnamon and your favorite fruit (I add oranges or apple)! Set it all to boil in a pot (with no lid) on low all day long and believe me ALL of your house will smell amazing!!! Even when I turn it off at night it still smells in the morning! And the best part is that you can just keep adding water to it and a little bit more of Cinnamon and the smell continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment