Thursday, November 1, 2012

Vanilla Guys?

This is weird.. believe me I know! I'm seriously blogging about a soap! But I'm just very curious about what is it about this soap that makes guys fall in love with it?! When me and my husband moved to our first apartment I bought a lot of soaps from Bath & Body Works and they all had a different scent. I bought Sweet Pea, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Strawberry, Vanilla and many others that I honestly don't remember the scents! Anyways, my husband wanted to pick the kitchen scent and he tried them all but he fell in love with the Vanilla soap and every time he would go to the kitchen he would wash his hands and he still does to this day in our new apartment! The weird part is that ALL of his friends have fallen in love with that soap too and when they come to visit some of them go straight to the kitchen to wash their hands with that soap! Out of all the soaps Vanilla is the first one to finish and I always have to buy more because my husband is in love with it! I rarely ever use it, in fact I probably use it once every 3 weeks. So try it! buy a Vanilla soap and see if your husband or boyfriend fall in love with it too! I would love to know!! So let me know! (:

1 comment:

  1. lol its scientificly proven something about the vin. scent triggers something in there brain causeing them to like fall in love with it lol i think its weird thats how my babe was :)

    ReplyDelete